- What to know?
- Open your account page on the Epic Games website
- Payments > delete
Fortnite is an online multiplayer video game released by Epic Games in 2017. It offers a great video gaming experience with a lot of entertainment. It has three distinct versions but with the same general gameplay and game engine. Save the World is offered only to Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One users. Battle Royale and Creative are available for all those platforms, including Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android devices. Epic Games will soon launch the game for the next-generation PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S consoles.
The details of your credit card and debit card get saved on the PS4 server. However, if you want to delete the credit card details from the PS4 server, this page will help you do so. We are here to answer your question about How To Remove Credit Card From Fortnite PS4.
How To Remove Credit Card From Fortnite PS4
- Open your account page on the Epic Games website.
- Tap on Payments on the left side of the page.
- You can see all your saved payment methods there.
- Select the trash can icon (Delete) on the right of any payment method (credit card detail in your case) you want to remove.
- Tap on Confirm to remove the credit card detail from your account.